Whenever you rent a car, You hope everything will go smoothly but sometimes things don’t go as planned. When you are about to rent a car, the rental car service inspect the car completely to make sure that it is in working condition.
Most rental car companies inspect their vehicles before renting them out to customers. However, it is always a good idea to give the car a once-over before driving it away. First, check the tires to make sure they are properly inflated and have plenty of tread. Then, take a look at the windshield wipers and top up the washer fluid if necessary. Finally, check the oil level and top up if needed. By taking a few minutes to inspect the rental car before driving off, you can help ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
Sometimes, even after checking everything, the car starts to give you trouble. If you encounter problems with your rental car, here are some reasons why it may not start.
1. The battery may be dead – If the car has been sitting for a long time, the battery may be dead. You can try to jump start the car but if that doesn’t work, you will need to replace the battery.
2. The fuel may be empty – If you have rented a petrol car and it won’t start, chances are that there is no fuel in the tank. Make sure to fill up the tank before you start using the car.
3. The spark plugs may be faulty – Over time, spark plugs can become damaged or dirty and this can prevent the car from starting. You may need to have the spark plugs replaced or cleaned.
4. The starter may be faulty – If the starter is not working properly, it can prevent the car from starting. This is a more serious problem and you will need to have the starter repaired or replaced.
5. There may be an issue with the ignition – If the ignition is not working properly, it can also prevent the car from starting. This is another serious problem that will need to be fixed by a professional.
If you encounter any of these problems with your rental car, do not hesitate to contact the rental car company for assistance. Most companies have 24-hour roadside assistance so someone can come and help. Long term Car Rental always want to ensure their customers are happy and safe.