A car battery is an essential part of a car. It helps to start the engine and also provides power to the accessories when the engine is not running. However, like all car parts, batteries don’t last forever. A healthy Car battery should last around 3-5 years. Here are five signs that your car battery is about to die:
1. The engine takes longer than usual to turn over when you try to start the car. If you have started to face this problem occasionally then it’s time to get the battery replaced.
2. The headlights seem dimmer than they used to be.
3. You notice that the electrical accessories in your car, such as the radio or windshield wipers, are not working as well as they used to.
4. Your car battery is more than three years old.
5. You live in an area with extreme temperatures, which can shorten the lifespan of a battery.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to take your car to a mechanic and have the battery checked.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to get your battery checked out by a professional. Waiting too long could result in your battery dying completely, and that could leave you stranded on the side of the road!